388 Boush Street
Norfolk, Virginia 23510
This condominum is located at 388 Boush Street at the corner of Boush and Freemason Street in Downtown Norfolk. It is within walking distance to MacArthur Center, Nauticus, and other Norfolk attractions and is in close proximity to I-264 and I-464.
This four-story brick building is wrapped around the exterior of the Boush Street garage.
- Open floor plans with generously sized windows
- GE range with self-cleaning oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, and built-in microwave.
- Granite kitchen countertop with 4″ backsplash
- Maple cabinets
- Laundry closet with Washer and Dryer
- Pre-wired Internet, cable TV and phone jacks
- Hardwood flooring in the entry and living areas
- 8 x 8 ceramic tile
- Shower stalls with glass doors
- Maple vanity with cultured marble sink
Tenants are responsible for payment of a $75.00 move-in/move-out fee to “388 Boush Street, A Condominium” due at the lease signing.
Residential parking is available through the City of Norfolk.
No smoking is permitted in the unit.
Last updated: November 19, 2019